GL1200 Bobber Electronics Bag Update

by

GL1200 Bobber Electronics Bag Update

Finally got the wiring all finished up.  Every bit of wire besides a few pigtails coming out of the stator are all new.  I use friction tape to wrap everything.  I don’t like seeing bare wire of different colors all over the place.

This is some shots of the electronics bag I made out of an old air filter after final powder coat.  I love the design and would really like to find out what the cleaner originally came off of.

IMG_2275

IMG_2276

 

I have a few holes on the rear “firewall” I made that I need to put bolts back into and/or fill.  I also have final paint touch up as well.  It seems like the final detail work is endless but I’m seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.  I just hope it’s not a train!